WERA Round 1 - January 10-13, 2013 makin plans

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by Daryl, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Daryl

Daryl You're FIRED!!!

Great oppourtunity to get some winter riding in. Did this trip last year with some friends in Seattle, and had such a great time. I am helping another friend set up the trip this year, and will provide more details later as he posts up on WMRRA.

Here is a brief synopsis:

Usually 2 days of trackdays before with Fastrack Riders.
    Then 2 days of Racing with WERA. Bring your WMRC license and pay the fee and ride.

Spots are filling up fast, looking at 10+ bikes. 5 or 6 spots already fillin up.
    Options are: fly down, ride, fly home (Rockstar - best option IMHO), drive down with transport if there is room (for a cost). There are usually ppl sharing rooms. Hotel is 5 min away from Autoclub Speedway.

If your interested PM me and I will put you on the list. I will post up a confirmed list here as we get closer.

2. Daryl

Daryl You're FIRED!!!

Just a quick update on this trip if anyone is thinking about going...

Fastrack Riders have offered a big discount to us in the North. It'll be 2 days of fun riding, then one race day with WERA. We are also doing a one day Supermoto day with Socal Supermoto. Cost is $175 for the Supermoto day, this includes the bike (drz400), lessons, track fees, pictures and lunch! Smokin deal. Gear is not provided. Only 5 spots left for this day.

Transportation will be providied for your gear and bike (estimated at $200-$250), thats there and back. Plane tickets from Bellingham are dirt cheap into Ontario airport with Alaska Air.

The Fastrack Riders track days will fill up fast.

So, this is 4 days of riding in sunny California. PM me if your interested.