SV Racing Parts Woodcraft Hand Guard Special Offer to meet AMA Requirements for 2013

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer we are Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards, SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards Between Now and 11:59 Wednesday November 21, 2012 Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away.

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order if you prefer shipping to pickup,

Right Hand Side Hand Guard: $109.95 all in for Pick Up in Vancouver
    [​IMG]

Left and Right Side Hand Guard Set: 179.95
    [​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the Mandatory AMA Requirements,

Visit me anytime at wwww.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, There are only a few days left to take advantage of the Free Replacement Parts Offer on the Woodcraft Hand Guards, These are absolutely Mandatory for all AMA Participants and as of Thursday the Free Parts will no longer be included in the price. The Free Parts account for a significant savings,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer we are Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards, SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards Between Now and 11:59 Wednesday November 21, 2012 Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away.

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order if you prefer shipping to pickup,

Right Hand Side Hand Guard: $109.95 all in for Pick Up in Vancouver
    [​IMG]

Left and Right Side Hand Guard Set: 179.95
    [​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the Mandatory AMA Requirements,

Blair

3. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, This is it. Tonight is the last night that I can guarantee you will receive Free Replacement Plastic for the Woodcraft Hand Guards,

These are Mandatory Parts you must run to compete or participate in any AMA Track Events effective January 1, 2013.

I have One Only Full Set of left right Hand Guards with Free Replacement Plastic and 4 of the Right Hand Guard Set with Free Replacement Plastic here in stock.

Woodcraft is closing the Free Replacement Plastic Offer at Midnight Wednesday the 21st of November,

This is a significant savings for anyone going to AMA in the USA events for 2013.

If you are planning on running AMA or think you may take in an event at Miller or maybe run down to Southern California and take in an early season event you must have these Hand guards on your bike or you will not meet the New Safety Requirements.

Here it is: AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer SV Racing Parts is Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards,

SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards Between Now and 11:59 Wednesday November 21, 2012 Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free,

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order,

Right Hand Side Hand Guard: $109.95 all in with $12 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in Western Canada
    [​IMG]

Left and Right Side Hand Guard Set: 179.95 all in with $16 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in Western Canada
    [​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the New Mandatory AMA Equipment Requirements,

Email me Directly at b.layton@wvracingparts.com No PM Please

Blair

4. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, I still have a few of both the Left and the Right Side Woodcraft Hand Guards available for Pick Up in Vancouver or I can ship them to you,

These are Mandatory Parts you must run to compete or participate in any AMA Track Events effective January 1, 2013.

I have One Only Full Set of left right Hand Guards and 4 of the Right Hand Guard Sets here in stock.

This is mandatory for anyone going to AMA in the USA events for 2013.

If you are planning on running AMA or think you may take in an event at Miller or maybe run down to Southern California and take in an early season event you must have these Hand guards on your bike or you will not meet the New Safety Requirements.

Here it is: AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer SV Racing Parts is Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards,

SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards Between Now and 11:59 Wednesday November 21, 2012 Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free,

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order,

Right Hand Side Hand Guard: $109.95 all in with $12 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in Western Canada
    [​IMG]

Left and Right Side Hand Guard Set: 179.95 all in with $16 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in Western Canada
    [​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the New Mandatory AMA Equipment Requirements,

Email me Directly at b.layton@wvracingparts.com No PM Please

Blair