Pit Bull Tire Tree Stand, Last one Available

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, Pit Bull Tire Tree Stand, Last one Available

This was our Pit Display Demo Stand, Regular $360 all in, One Only Priced for WMRC Members at $295 all in. Full Pit Bull Warranty with this Tire Tree Stand,

If you have a spare set of tires, Pit as a team, or pit with a friend, this is a really great Tire Stand for you,

[​IMG]

The Pit Bull Folding Tire Tree Stand is the perfect way to store and utilize that spare or extra set of tires up off of the ground

The Pit Bull Tire Tree holds up to Four Wheels and has room to mount an electrical box for tire warmer use.

Features heavy-duty wheels, collapsible design, and can be positioned upright or horizontally.

[​IMG]

When folded up, the Tire Tree is only 55"x26"x6", which is very convenient for storage, transport, and shipping.

Email me directly for this Pit Bull Tire Tree at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. Wblairlayton

Pit Bull Tire Tree Wheel Stand

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that I do have this one Pit Bull Tire Tree Stand available. These work very well and make managing that extra set or two of wheels very easy,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com or go to www.svracingparts.com and check it out,

Let me know whenever you are ready and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

3. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, Pit Bull Tire Tree Stand, Last one Available

This is our Pit Display Demo Stand, Regular $360 all in, One Only Priced for WMRC Members at $295 all in. Full Pit Bull Warranty with this Tire Tree Stand,

If you have a spare set of tires, Pit as a team, or pit with a friend, this is a really great Tire Stand for you,

[​IMG]

The Pit Bull Folding Tire Tree Stand is the perfect way to store and utilize that spare or extra set of tires up off of the ground

The Pit Bull Tire Tree holds up to Four Wheels and has room to mount an electrical box for tire warmer use.

Features heavy-duty wheels, collapsible design, and can be positioned upright or horizontally.

[​IMG]

When folded up, the Tire Tree is only 55"x26"x6", which is very convenient for storage, transport, and shipping.

Email me directly for this Pit Bull Tire Tree at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Blair