The below attempts to highlight a number of the most significant changes an attendee is expected to be aware of.
This is not a complete list of changes. See our COVID-19 Safety Plan for the complete details.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
In response to the pandemic and in the interest of holding a safe and successful event significant changes have been made to our processes, policies and expectations of our attendees. If you are interested in or attending a WMRC event please review our COVID-19 Safety Plan in it’s entirety.
See: WMRC COVID-19 Safety Plan
Failure to adhere to our COVID-19 safety plan could result in your expulsion from the facility.
- Number of attendees will be limited as per the Provincial Health Order prohibiting gatherings of more than 50 event patrons.
- To attend you must register online in advance of the event. No onsite registration will be available.
- Only those registered will be permitted to enter the facility. If you are not registered, you will be not be allowed to enter the facility.
- You will be given a wrist band on entry to the facility, this must be worn at all times. Those without wrist bands will be asked to leave.
- If you are sick please stay home. You will not be allowed on the premises if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you have any of the below symptoms: Fever (greater than 38.0C), cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer. We are required by the facility to make the wearing of a mask mandatory when not on track. Masks will not be provided to attendees.
- All sales are now final. No exchanges or refunds.
- Purchases may now be transferred. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to transfer your purchase to another.
During the Event
- In the interest of safety we are requiring the wearing of a mask when not on track. Masks will not be provided to attendees. We know some may find this inconvenient or objectionable, but we are required by the facility to enforce this and under the circumstances we believe the added safety is worth any inconvenience.
- Safe distancing of 6’/2m should be maintained at all times.
- No onsite vending of food and tires will be available. Bring with you your water, food and supplies.
- Our COVID-19 Safety Plan is still in effect prior to and after our event. This includes the wearing of masks.
- Only those registered to attend our event will be permitted to camp.