Hey look it's John.

Discussion in 'General Racing Chat' started by ken lalonde, Jul 18, 2013.

  1. ken lalonde

    ken lalonde New Member

    Nicky posted this picture on Twitter.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Don

    Don Retired

    More than one familiar face there..
     
  3. Jacalyn

    Jacalyn Thread killer....

    Yeah, I see Deb too!
     
  4. Ryan Whittle

    Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

    I see Joseph! And Nicky Hayden!
     
  5. Bernie

    Bernie Ranter Extrodinaire

    ;) And there's John, ignoring Hayden while he explains the technical schmoozle of his camera to some unsuspecting victim!
     
  6. jcathie

    jcathie Member

    But she was impressed by my prowess anyway. And the Dorna camera guy filmed my WMRC 'balls' shirt. Nicky signed it so I guess I won't be wearing that one again. We need to copyright that shirt and start selling it. Besides, I need a replacement now.

    Do I get any spiffs from Marcus for wearing one of his Pazzo shirts and getting him international exposure?

    Less police presence this year. They knew after last year with Colin the laid-back types that we are. Last year Dorna expected a mob scene like in Europe. Maybe something got lost in the translation but ... Colin Edwards ---> Europe mob scene???

    You guys really need to hear what went down behind the scenes this year. If you think the Alex Hoffman debacle was bad, just wait.
     
  7. Jacalyn

    Jacalyn Thread killer....

    Lord, what the hell happened this time? Blasted, likely won't see you until the end of September race round....can't wait that long for gossip!
     
  8. Don

    Don Retired

    Yup, ya can't tease, you need to spill it John ..
     
  9. jcathie

    jcathie Member

    Gee. It's too bad the powers-that-be decided to cancel the August general meeting. I could regale everyone then, but I guess it ain't gonna happen. Probably be the biggest attendance since the AGM.

    Well, just to add to the suspense, Deb had the CEO of Laguna in tears.

    Somebody with a MotoGP seasons pass needs to check and see if my 'balls' shirt made it into any video online. Or did it end up on the cutting room floor?
     
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  10. thumper 8

    thumper 8 corner worker / photog

    Was she telling jokes, or did she kick him in the junk? :)

    Sorry I missed MotoGP this year.... next year.
     
  11. jcathie

    jcathie Member

    The CEO is a she. No joke. If they don't fix the radios Deb won't go back.

    If anyone wants to see SBK at Laguna, this may be the only year to do it.
     
  12. urquhart

    urquhart New Member

    Sorry I never got around to visiting John but I fell into a very cool crowd up in the motorcycle only camping and had a very amazing and fuzzy weekend!! lol. shit ive some some pics ill only show a few :)
     

Share This Page