Ready for a taste? On WMRC race days during our lunch break we offer what we like to call Taste of Racing. Join us and you’ll get to experience Mission Raceway with parade laps led by one of our racers.
How much? How does FREE sound?
How do Join? Register at the tech shack at Mission Raceway by 11:30AM at the latest as the event will be run during the lunch break.
What’s the rules and requirements? Taste of Racing will only be held on race days when the track is dry and your bike & gear must first pass an inspection. See the requirements below. For your safety the WMRC reserves the right to deny track access to inadequately prepared riders and/or equipment.
Your personal safety equipment must be in good condition and meet the following requirements:
- Full face Helmet (in good condition & ECE 22.05 or Snell 2015 standards)
- Boots covering the ankle
- Leather or textile jackets
- Leather or textile pants (No denim jeans)
- Gloves that cover your wrist (fingerless gloves are not permitted)
The motorcycle must be clean and meets our satisfaction. A satisfactory bike will be in good repair with at least 50% tire tread remaining with properly functioning brakes, throttle and suspension. The chain should in good condition and properly adjusted.
Absolutely no fluid leaks or drips. No loose parts. If there is any concern about the operating condition of the motorcycle it will not be allowed on the track.
- Follow the control rider
- Maintain a consistent pace and distance from the control rider. No hanging back and charging forward
- No wheelies, no stunts, etc.
- Passing is not allowed
- You must be unimpaired. No drugs or alcohol
- Minimum age 16
- Rider must possess a valid class 6 license