SV Racing Parts Cup announcement

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, Exciting News for Racers,

The SV Racing Parts Cup will be run in the Middle Weight Twins Class Race and is coming to Stratotech for the 2013 EMRA Season,

Sign Up Forms to Register will be available following the AGM later this fall and prior to the bike show. Sign up will be available until just before Round One for final registration,

All Middle Weight Twin Bikes with CC's up to 749cc 4 Strokes as per the class rules will be eligible to compete in the Cup, 2 strokes are not eligible,

The SV Racing Parts Cup is Open to all Middle Weight Twin Riders, Expert, Intermediate, and Novice if eligible to compete in the Middle Weight Twin Class Race.

On Each Race Round:
    First Place will receive $200

Second Place will receive $150

Third Place will receive $100

Fourth Place will receive $75

Fifth Place will receive $50

Points will be scored based on EMRA official race results and a bonus point system per round. Scoring will be calculated and recorded by SV Racing Parts accounting staff.

First Place Scores 25 points, Second Scores 20 Points, Third Scores 15 points, Fourth 14 points and so on down to the final position,

Bonus Points can be earned by:

Setting a Personal Best Race Lap Time: 10 Points, eligible every race round

Being on the starting grid for every race round: 10 Points,

Finishing every race round: 10 Points,

Starting any individual round 2 points

Finishing any individual round 4 Points

Match your Last Race Round Best Lap: 5 Points,

Payout for Points Race Winner at Year End:

$1000 For First Place and The SV Racing Parts Cup Trophy for 2013

$750 For Second Place and a SV Racing Parts Cup Awards Plaque

$500 For Third Place and a SV Racing Parts Cup Awards Plaque

$350 For Fourth Place and a SV Racing Parts Cup Awards Plaque

$250 For Fifth Place and a SV Racing Parts Cup Awards Plaque

Payouts are in SV Racing Parts Bucks that you can use through SV Racing Parts for parts or supplies for any bike you like from any of our wide range of products or suppliers,

Get your SV650, Kawasaki 650R, Ducati 748 or 749 or whatever qualifying Middle Weight Twin you like set up and ready to go. This will be a great season of Middle Weight Twin Competition,

Only two mandatory safety requirements, All bikes must run and meet minimum SV Racing Parts Cups Rules Requirement for Aftermarket Clutch Side Engine Cover Requirements for the Clutch Side Engine Cover including Woodcraft Clutch Covers for both Gen 1 and Gen 2 SV650 and EMRA Aftermarket Engine Cover minimum requirements.

Shark Fin mounted on the Swing Arm of All Bikes Competing is mandatory.

The Mandatory Aftermarket Engine Cover Kits for both Gen 1 SV650 and the conversion Kits for the Engine Cover for the Gen 2 SV650 are available for our bikes now and I also have the Woodcraft Shark Fins for our bikes immediately available here as well.,

Otherwise, set your bike up the way you like it and have fun Earning SV Racing Parts Bucks at Stratotech in 2013,

Email me with any questions at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Follow the announcements and developments on the SV Racing Parts Cup on the EMRA Forum Thread at:

http://www.emra.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=1835

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Niko, 2014 for WMRC inclusion if the EMRA Series at Stratotech is as successful as we expect; Then we are looking seriously at the including WMRC in the SV Racing Racing Parts Cup,

With an already committed Season calendar from the EMRA Club at Stratotech in Edmonton and their history of support for the Middle Weight Twins Class it was a natural for 2013,

Come on out and show your support for bringing SV Racing Parts Cups and the Payouts to Vancouver in 2014.

See you at Stratotech,

Best regards,
    Blair

3. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Niko, the announcement is for the benefit of local Middleweight Twin Racers wanting to take advantage of payouts and a great solid season of racing. Nothing to do with SV Racing Parts support at WMRC,

I will still be sponsoring the Middleweight Twins as usual and I will be at the events providing track support and always readily available to help out the local riders as always,

Remember, This Post is about the SV Racing Parts Cup at Stratotech, Come on up and join us for the best of Middleweight Twin Racing,

I hear that a number of known EMRA fast guys are fielding SV650 and other Middleweight twins as "Extra Rides" just to participate in the payouts,

Blair

4. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Very generous program you are doing Blair. I'm seriously considering running the EMRA series over this. Kudos to you, and thank you very much for the trophy this year with the WMRC.

5. Wblairlayton

:) Thank you good brother Dean, This is one Series you will really enjoy and I know that you know the track so there is no reason that you won't be very competitive. There is a lot of good buzz and enthusiasm here on the coast, throughout Alberta and several bikes out of Saskatchewan on the lifts being prepped right now and several coming out the interior of BC as well.

The more bikes and participants that commit to the series the easier it will be to grow the payouts, and that is the goal,

If you decide to ride, let me know and I will get you set up with kit to bolt the SV Racing Parts Cup mandatory aftermarket Engine cover with the inner clutch cover kit for your bike if you like,

See you soon,

Blair

6. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

Is it that the clutch cover is mandatory or it has to be purchased from SV Racing Parts?

7. Wblairlayton

:) Hi good brother Ryan, I know that you already have the clutch covers on your bike and you are good to go with your bike for engine covers.

The Engine Clutch Covers are Mandatory and I have them here for anyone who needs the clutch covers. They do not have to be purchased from SV Racing Parts, They do need to be on the bike for inspection,

The Shark Fin likewise must be mounted on the Swing Arm of all bikes running in the SV Racing Parts Cup series,

I am looking forward to seeing you back at Stratrotech,

Blair

8. Lance

Lance WMRC # 39

Blair.....you are going to have Dunlop race tires ?

Which ones ? (US, UK or both)

9. Wblairlayton

Hi Everyone, here is the Race Schedule in Edmonton at the Stratotech Track for 2013,

May 24, SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Night, 5 - 9PM; May 25, EMRA Practice Day; May 26, EMRA Race Day Round 1;

June 21, SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Night, 5 - 9PM; June 22, EMRA Practice Day; June 23, EMRA Race Day Round 2;

July 11 - 13 WCC Championship Round, , July 11th, SV Racing Parts, Thursday Night Track Night, 5 - 9PM; July 12 , EMRA WCC Qualifying Day 9 - 5PM, Then SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Night, 5 - 9PM; J
    July 13, WCC Race Weekend Round 3 and EMRA Race Day Round 3 July 14, WCC Race Weekend Round 4 and EMRA Race Day Round 4

August 16 - 18 Double Header Weekend; July 16th SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Day 9AM - 5PM Then SV Racing Parts,Pre Race Weekend Track Night, 5 - 9PM; August 17 EMRA Race Weekend Round 5, August 18 EMRA Race Weekend Round 6

September 12, SV Racing Parts, Thursday Night Track Night, 4 - 8PM; September 13, EMRA Qualifying Practice Day 9 - 5PM Then SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Weekend Track Night, 5 - 8PM;
    September 14 EMRA Race Day Round 7; September 15, EMRA Annual Endurance Race Day;

Lots of Race Rounds and lots of track time for you with the SV Racing Parts, Evening Track Night Events,

Spread the good word and come to Stratotech for the SV Racing Parts Cup. Superb Middle Weight Twin Racing,

Blair

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  10. Wblairlayton

SV Racing Parts Cup Series announcement

:) Hi Everyone, The list of sponsors and potential contingency bonus dollars available to Middleweight Twins Riders in the SV Racing Parts Cup Series is growing again,

Registration forms will be online in a very short time. The Official Series Sponsors are Woodcraft-cfm, Pit Bull Products, M4 Performance Exhausts, Elka Suspension, Galfer Performance Brake Systems, Elka Suspension and Dunlop Race Tires,

Registered Riders using these products on their Middleweight Twin Bike purchased through SV Racing Parts will earn special Bonus Points counting toward the year end points race prizes of a Minimum of $1000 First, $750 Second, $500 Third, $350 Fourth and $250 Fifth Place.

These are the Minimum Payouts, I am working consistently to bring on additional sponsors that will be Increasing the Final Payout,

The End of Year First Place Finisher will also be awarded the SV Racing Parts Cup to hold for the year,

Watch for the sign up notice and get your registration in early,

This is the year of the Middleweight twin, This will be one fun race series, Get set to join the grid,

Blair

11. Wblairlayton

2013 SV Racing Parts Cup Series Registration Form for you to download

:) Hi Everyone, Here is the 2013 SV Racing Parts Cup Series Registration Form attached below for you to download, print, and return to SV Racing Parts,

This of course marks the Official Beginning of the what promises to be the best and most Exciting Year of Middle Weight Twin Racing ever at Stratotech and very likely in Canada. All Thanks to you for prepping your bike and participating with me in bringing this series to EMRA at Stratotech.

My hope and goal is that this year is just the beginning of a great Full Season Race Series that is ongoing and that SV Racing Parts can expand to other tracks and clubs,

Register and Sign Up now, Download the version of the registration form in the version of MS Word your system works best with, .docx for office 2007 and newer uses and use the .doc for earlier versions of MS Word,

See you all soon; This is going to be an exciting season.

Blair

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  12. Wblairlayton

SV Racing Parts Cup Series Round 1 Successfully Completed

:) Hi Everyone, what a super first round for the SV Racing Parts Cup Series at Stratotech Park in Edmonton this past weekend.

Even with a few uncompleted bikes and at least two drop outs from initial registrations it looks to me like 8 bikes on the grid for round 1,

Awesome to see that many SV650 and Ninja 650R Middleweights Twins on the grid together. That looks to grow as the season progresses,

I will be posting up the round one results and placings soon. There are some very nice payouts on the way for our top 5 riders,

See you all at Round 2 on the weekend of the 21 - 23rd of June at Stratotech Park in Edmonton,

Remember that the Evening of June 21st is the SV Racing Parts, Friday Night Track Night from 5PM - 9PM. Sign up for it now at http://ftraceservices.com/

Blair