Would I be in novice again???

Discussion in 'Ask the Exec!' started by gsxr7racer, Jul 3, 2011.

1. gsxr7racer

gsxr7racer New Member

I am super seriously considering a come back next season and have not raced with you lot since 2008. Would I have to take the race school again and be a novice and all that? Just wondering so I am prepared for however I have to get back to the track.

2. urquhart

urquhart New Member

be great to have you back Arly

3. Rick

Rick Old Guy

One of these two rules will apply to you, depending on whether you graduated from novice or not:

3.2 The Novice rider classification refers to first time riders. The Novice rider classification will be valid for a period of two years from the date that the license was first issued. If a Novice rider fails to graduate to status after this two year period then he/she must retake a WMRC accredited race school and absorb all costs.

3.7 Any competitor who has not raced in 3 years will be required to pass a Race Checkout Session to determine suitability for racing and rider status. These Race Checkout Sessions will not be held on ?Race Days‟ but will be held on ?Practice‟ days or WCSBS Track Days only. The rider must contact the executive and make arrangement to be viewed by a qualified official or instructor.

4. Jimi

Jimi JIMI

I would put Arly in expert.

5. gsxr7racer

gsxr7racer New Member

Don't be scared Jimi, I am not fast anymore! :devil: That explains in part my situation, I was told I could go into intermediate, so to me that means I "graduated" novice so I believe the second one really applies to me. Thanks I will contact someone next season when I am ready to come back.