Woodcraft Shark Fin Toe Guard Required at all AMA Events

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, I have One and Only One of the Shark Fin Toe Guards for your bikes still available for anyone going to Miller or the AMA, or just looking for the super protection they provide.

The Shark Fin Guard prevents your leg or arm or any other appendage from being caught and trapped between the Chain and Rear Sprocket in the event of a crash,

The Shark Fin Guard you will want on your bike for Miller or any other US AMA Event is still available at $50 all in,

[​IMG]

I still have time to bring more in at this all in price but you will need to act now and make a commitment,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will make sure your parts are here for you,

No PM Please, Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, I have One and Only One of the Shark Fin Toe Guards for your bikes still available for anyone going to Miller or the AMA, or just looking for the super protection they provide.

The Shark Fin Guard prevents your leg or arm or any other appendage from being caught and trapped between the Chain and Rear Sprocket in the event of a crash,

The Shark Fin Guard you will want on your bike for Miller or any other US AMA Event is still available at $50 all in,

[​IMG]

I still have time to bring more in at this all in price but you will need to act now and make a commitment,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will make sure your parts are here for you,

No PM Please, Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

3. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, I have both Silver and Black Shark Fin Toe Guards for your bikes still available for anyone going to Miller or the AMA, or just looking for the super protection they provide.

I will have them at GMR this weekend and at all of our club events for you to pick up right at the track or here in Vancouver,

[​IMG]

Blair