WMRC/WCSS Track Set-up Night

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jayson, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

Hello everyone, Happy Easter and welcome to the 2011 WMRC Season!!!

As you all know the WCSS Track Daze/Race School date is this coming Friday April 29th, and the WMRC Practice is Saturday April 30th followed by Race Round 1 on Sunday May 1st.

Now, we all know how much work goes in to setting up the track for a weekend, and the most difficult and time consuming track set-up is always the first one of the year. That being said, we need everyone to make an effort to come out and help set-up.

TRACK SET-UP WILL BE THURSDAY APRIL 28TH AT 6:30pm. Please meet behind the grandstand at the clubs Airfence containers, if you have a vehicle available that can tow one of the trailers that would help out immensely.

Come on out, enjoy some bench racing and catch up with some of the people you haven't seen since last season, put some points in your Karma bank and help make the track safe for all of us to enjoy.

Please remember the track set-up must be complete BEFORE you set-up your personal pit area.

Thanks, and I hope to see everyone out there.

Jayson

2. fiftycapt

fiftycapt The Captain

Track Set Up

Hey Jayson:

I will be out around 7:45 with my dad to help with the set up. I have a "kite building" night with my 8 year old son from 5:45 until 7:00.

Tim Kingston

3. Lynx1

Lynx1 New Member

I'll be there. My dodge can tow if need be.

4. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Hey Everyone,

We realize this is also a Hockey Night in Canada, but we need to ensure that we have LOTS of bodies out there for our first race day/race school setup of the year. Remember that no bikes get to be on track, until it is all finished setting up. Bring friends, family members, etc. The more people that assist with setup, the faster it gets done.