WMRC represented at CSBK Mosport

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by *Jay*, Aug 8, 2015.

1. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec

I will be competing at the final rounds of CSBK on Aug 15-16 for the launch of the new Ninja 300 spec series! So excited to battle on a grid of 30 identical racebikes, and will do my best to represent the club. One of the rounds will be broadcast on the CSBK website so I'm going to attempt to put some WMRC decals on my bike. I'll post some pics on the wmrc facebook page.:D

2. HWY99

HWY99 Team Green

Jay, it's very exciting that you are racing at a CSBK round back east. We know you will make us proud being one of our best riders and a great ambassador for the WMRC. Hopefully your competitors find out we have some serious small bore racing in the west after getting a good view of your exhaust pipe. Good luck Jay, we are all behind you and look forward to your updates.

3. Don

Don Retired

Best of luck Jay!

4. ducatigirl

ducatigirl Moderator WMRC Exec

Good luck Jay!!!

5. StevieMac

StevieMac New Member

Super cool, good luck Jay!

6. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec

I have so many people to thank, specifically my family, the staff at Burnaby Kawasaki and my friend Adam Faussett. With their support I was able to get out to Toronto for the race and cut my lap times down to 10th fastest. I am proud of what I was able to accomplish and wish that I could have done better at the same time. I was rocking the WMRC club shirt in the pits as I talked to fans about these race bikes, and there were many people inquiring about the 300's.

The atmosphere at Mosport is awesome! I heard the 35000 people attended, and every corner was lined with cheering fans. Live rock band, huge demo ride groups, families camping out, and so many smiling faces. The show was well produced, my hat goes off to Colin Fraser and the crew at CSBK for doing an excellent job.

Sorry that I didn't put it on the podium for you guys...next time out I want to see a BC rider in the top 10!

7. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec