weekend membership

Discussion in 'Ask the Exec!' started by tt600, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie 59

Eddie 59 New Member

wow. Drama.

2. kingston

kingston New Member

Ok i'll admit it, i now cry during touching scene's of a movie.

Maybe if we put on wigs and fake boobs they'll let us in the womens race. ya.

3. tt600

tt600 New Member

not directed towards you randy....i'll call a spade a spade.....integerity...not even sure why i'm even wasting my breath with all the drama.

4. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

5. cookie

cookie Two Smokin'

Is this for real? We sat through a self serving speech and special resolution last meeting just to allow execs to run their superbikes in supersport and now one guy can't get a simple answer to a reasonable question and another guy finds out that if he leaves the red numbers on his bike it'll take away from the specialness of some other guys blue numbers? I'm disgusted. Does anyone even care how this looks to sponsors?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  6. tt600

tt600 New Member

adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.and know ryan you say i have none of this.

NOTE: edited to remove inappropriate language - Jayson

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
  7. kingston

kingston New Member

Cookie, what looks bad is someone complaining about something that was done democraticly , with both sides of the argument given and discussed and voted on by the members. Even the person arguing againest the link applauded the democratic process after the vote went against his view.

8. cookie

cookie Two Smokin'

You don't understand my point. Ignore my prejudicial language and put it like this.
    For one proposal we get a presentation and a vote. For another which has been asked at least 4 times in this forum since the middle of January and, I know for a fact asked directly of the exec, there isn't an answer at all. I'm not saying they should automatically sayyes, no would be an answer too. Then the ridiculousness of the red number thing on top. It's a crazy way to run a railroad. If I were a sponsor I'd be walking with my wallet....oh wait....

9. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

Thread closed so that some of our members can cool off. Please keep all future threads respectfull and the language appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.