Volunteers not needed anymore?

Discussion in 'Volunteer!' started by 1dn5up, Apr 14, 2010.

1. 1dn5up

1dn5up Chris #747

So my physiotherapist was looking into coming out once in a while to do some volunteering (she has been around the sport a fair amount back in newfieland) So she sent a email to the info email off the front main page and didn't get anything back! so I sent one for her and I never go one back!

So whats the deal? :behead

2. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

Chris, I'm not entirely sure whats going on with the email system. I have not received emails on several occasions, Dean is looking in to it. Best bet is to use the wmrcpromotions@gmail.com as all the exec has access to that account, and I check it on a daily basis. As for your physiotherapist, and any other potenial volunteers, I will try to answer any questions they have, if I can't, I will forward them on to Deb Cerny as she is our Course Marshall for 2010.

3. 1dn5up

1dn5up Chris #747

Thanks J I will pass the other email to her! I told her just show up and look for someone who looks like they know what there doing! Guess thats not up to par for her pisht girls!

4. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

All volunteers will meet at or before 8am at the tech area, if all else fails any new volunteers can meet there and Deb will match them up with an experienced corner worker.

5. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

I got 2 emails from medically trained people that I responded to both. One from a person named Alana and another from Lorelei. Both have said they will be coming out. When was the email sent?

6. Bernie32

Bernie32 Free Highside Demoes

ok, First of all we all know people from Newie Land don't know how to Race motorcycles. Secondly, YES....we definately could ALL use a physiotherapist out there. AND thirdly (If that's a word)..........get your damn ASS on your bike and get out there already.

7. 1dn5up

1dn5up Chris #747

You don't have one yet?
    I know I even bought a new race trailer you better talk with my physio and set her strait