Vancouver Bike Show Volunteers

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ryan Welton, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Ryan Welton

Ryan Welton No..the other Ryan

Hi Everyone, I am waiting for a few more phone numbers for the schedule and then I will send the last draft to you. With everyones phone numbers on the schedule you will be able to contact the other volunteers at the show and make sure you know where to find the booth etc.

The passes for the show have been mailed out to the club and I will have to make arrangements with the Morning volunteers to get them to you. Passes for the afternoon/evening volunteers will be at the booth and YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL THE MORNING STAFF IN THE BOOTH TO COME TO THE DOOR AND GIVE YOU YOUR PASS. Hope this is all simple enough. I will be sending out an e-mail with these instructions as well as the schedule shortly.

Thanks for all of your help and support!

Cheers, Ryan Welton

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  2. dasein

dasein WMRRA #24

Will we be able to register for 2011 season and get new numbers at the show tomorrow night?

3. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

That is a Yes, so be sure to bring what you need to sign up with, Memberships and License Renewals will be available, Cheque, Cash, Credit Cards all work great,

You can also include a season gate pass for our race days and donate to the Air Fence on your Renewal Form at the same time if you like,

Makes it easy to not even think about those things during the season,

Everything will be handy at the club booth,

Enjoy the show,

Blair

4. dasein

dasein WMRRA #24

errr: what do i need? how much? soollllyyy...

5. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

new numbers are typically not assigned until after March 1st, since we give returning racers until that time to grab their old number. If you wish to grab a number that's not in use, please contact Gail LaLonde, our licensing coordinator for that number, then place it as your first choice on the licensing application.

Licenses are $150, $60 for a gate pass, and airfence donation is up to you ;)

6. Wblairlayton

:) Easy..... It is a very simple form, the fees, and costs are reasonable, and the information required is basic. If you need anything that you do not have with you then the form can be mailed in,

Whoever is working the booth will be able to help you out and answer any questions that you have,

It is all part of the annual fun fest,

Welcome to racing with WMRC,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

7. Ryan Welton

There you have it. NICE. Have fun at the show everyone!

8. Ryan Welton

The booth is officially set up. A big thanks to Angus for lending us his Kawasaki 250R race bike for the show.

Remember to wear your WMRC T-Shirts to the show so we can get as much exposure as possible. We have new 50th anniversary T-Shirts at the booth if you need a new one! Tell your friends and let the season begin!

Cheers, Ryan

9. Ryan Welton

Thank you to all of the people that helped with the booth at the bike show this year. If you have any comments on how we can improve for next year please feel free to let me know. I was only there for a short while but realized there were some missed opportunities with such a great venu.

Thanks again for all of the support! It is our club so let's make it a great one!

Cheers, Ryan

10. Wblairlayton

:) Happy to help out Ryan, I will be there for you again next year,

I have a few thoughts I would be happy to sit down and share with you sometime,

Maybe I'll drop by Roo's and have a chat with you on a break one of these days when you have time,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair