They're heeeere!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Marbod, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Marbod

Marbod Rubbin's racin'

The new for 2013 Pirelli race tires arrived today. Get them buns while they're fresh!!! New updates for 2013 include new ,firmer front tire carcass construction for better feedback at lean, more triangular front tire for quicker side to side transitions. Rears also have all new construction. All the compounds have been redesigned as well to give wider track surface temperature ranges for each compound. One of the biggest benefits of these new updates is much improved tire life(not so good for me :) ). The Rains are also new for 2013(they already were the best rains out there before this update).
    Moto3(250 Cup), slicks and Rains are in stock, these are by far the best tires for these bikes and excellently priced.
    We are the ONLY official Pirelli race tire vendor in BC, servicing the WMRC at every single event since 2002. We are also the official VP racing fuels and EBC brakes racetrack vendor. We currently have a Brembo sale(at prices too low to advertise), please contact us at the shop for details on this or for any other racing needs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  2. ken lalonde

ken lalonde New Member

I can't wait to get my hands on those beautiful sticky black beauties.

3. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

I'm in for a set for the WCC weekend, either slicks or dot's. I'll let you decide what's best for the conditions that weekend.

4. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

me too please. I'd like a set that will beat Ryan Whittle, Bez, and Nikola in middleweight SBK and Twins.

5. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

You've seen me ride right? I'll be happy to make it past turn 2 on the out lap.