The Ridge motorcycle lap record

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by crazyfastxxx, Jul 28, 2013.

1. crazyfastxxx

crazyfastxxx Pylon

Look's like Adam Robarts has the new motorcycle lap record at the Ridge. A 1'39.404. That is flying! According to RoadRacingWorld, Ryan Sutton has it but looking at the results he got a 1'39.535. May be a misprint or maybe Adam isn't running Pirelli's so it doesn't count lol.

2. adam0289

adam0289 New Member

hey thanks man, yes I do have it. Ryan did a 139.53, shortly after that I broke it 2 laps in a row with a 139.40.
    On Dunlops not Pirelli's. Thats where the confusion started. Pirelli decided to falsely claim having the record to roadracing world.
    Here is the official press release from WMRRA. somehow after winning Superbike and Saturday Formula Ultra and setting the record, I get one line in WMRRA release. ( lowsided in sun form ultra while leading). Guess they don't like Canadians :)

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/wmrra-race-results-from-the-ridge-motorsports-park/

3. crazyfastxxx

crazyfastxxx Pylon

Looks like Ryan Sutton just smashed the lap record at the Ridge with a 1'37.826. Crazy!

4. moeracing

moeracing New Member

Wow, smokin fast, yikes, its like a usa vs canada gold medal game, haha go canada,