The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, If you are a Tool Loving Kind of Person, you will want these.

The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available, This Tool Package is not even going to be released on Parts Canada until the fall of this year, I brought up 12 Sets and 8 are already sold and delivered,

Get Yours Early,

$80 all in is the equivalent of $8 per Tool in the Set,
    [​IMG]

These are their New, Long T-Handles to let you get at the hard to access spots with Deep Sockets. You get the 7 Deep Socket T-Handles Sizes 8mm - 19mm and the 3 T-Handle #1, #2, and #3 Phillips drivers. These are the most common sizes used.

Order and Reserve your set now,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, If you are a Tool Loving Kind of Person, you will want these. There are only Two Sets Left in Stock.

The New Motion Pro Tools, T-Handle Deep Sockets are Now Available, This Tool Package is not even going to be released on Parts Canada until the fall of this year, I brought up 12 Sets and 10 are already sold and delivered,

Get Yours Early,

$80 all in is the equivalent of $8 per Tool in the Set,
    [​IMG]

These are their New, Long T-Handles to let you get at the hard to access spots with Deep Sockets. You get the 7 Deep Socket T-Handles Sizes 8mm - 19mm and the 3 T-Handle #1, #2, and #3 Phillips drivers. These are the most common sizes used.

Order and Reserve your set now,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair