SV Racing Parts Woodcraft Hand Guard Special Offer to meet AMA Requirements for 2013

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer we are Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards, SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards Between Now and 11:59 Wednesday November 21, 2012 Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away.

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order if you prefer shipping to pickup,

Right Hand Side Hand Guard: $109.95 all in for Pick Up in Vancouver
    [​IMG]

Left and Right Side Hand Guard Set: 179.95
    [​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the Mandatory AMA Requirements,

Visit me anytime at wwww.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, AMA has announced Mandatory Requirements for Right Side Hand Guards effective January 1, 2013 and in all likelihood this Mandatory Requirement will be expanded to Both Right and Left Hand Guards for 2014.

I still have 5 sets of Right Hand Guards and one set of Right and Left Side Hand Guards in stock and ready to pick up here,

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer we are Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards, SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards with Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free, Thats Right Free as long as the current inventory lasts.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away.

You will also Receive Great Shipping Rates to your door anywhere in Western Canada on the Hand Guards parts you order if you prefer shipping to pickup,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are excellent parts that will serve you well in meeting the Mandatory AMA Requirements,

Blair

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  3. Wblairlayton

I still have 5 sets of Right Hand Guards and one set of Right and Left Side Hand Guards in stock and ready to pick up here and will be at GMR this weekend and all our club events this year,

In light of this announcement and as a Full Line Woodcraft Dealer we are Promoting and Enhancing the Woodcraft Offer on Hand Guards, SV Racing Parts will be Providing All Customers ordering Woodcraft Hand Guards with Free Plastic Replacement Part for your Hand Guard Free, Thats Right Free as long as the current inventory lasts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blair