SV Racing Parts, Ducati - BMW Side Lift Stand for both Front and Rear Wheel Together

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, here is my New SV Racing Parts, Ducati - BMW Side Lift Stand for Lifting both Front and Rear Wheels Together.

This very cool and very effective High Quality Stand allows you to lift your whole bike up at once and work on anything from the Front Forks, to remove and replace the Rear Shock, to Install Bodywork, Drop and re-install the Engine, You name it. $289.95 all in.

The Pin Kit for Either the Ducati 848 - 1098 -1198 - 999 Or the Pin Kit for all Model Years of the BMW S1000RR is included with the Side Lift Stand.

Shipping is available to anywhere you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lifetime Quality Black Powder Coat Finish,

The Side Lift Stand comes with both the stationary foot pad set up, and Roller Wheels which are normally an add on option that allows you to move your bike around to work on or store it while it is on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand,

The Side Lift Stands are here in stock ready for you,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, here is my New SV Racing Parts, Ducati - BMW Side Lift Stand for Lifting both Front and Rear Wheels Together.

We now have Triumph Daytona 675 - Street 675 Pin Kits in Stock and Ready to Ship as an alternate choice Pin Kit,

Visit me anytime for them at www.svracingparts.com Go in Under Motorcycle Stands on the Left Hand

This very cool and very effective High Quality Stand allows you to lift your whole bike up at once and work on anything from the Front Forks, to remove and replace the Rear Shock, to Install Bodywork, Drop and re-install the Engine, You name it. $289.95 all in.

The Pin Kit for Either the Ducati 848 - 1098 -1198 - 999 Or the Pin Kit for all Model Years of the BMW S1000RR is included with the Side Lift Stand.

Shipping is available to anywhere you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lifetime Quality Black Powder Coat Finish,

The Side Lift Stand comes with both the stationary foot pad set up, and Roller Wheels which are normally an add on option that allows you to move your bike around to work on or store it while it is on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand,

The Side Lift Stands are here in stock ready for you,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair