******racer bios*********

Discussion in 'General Racing Chat' started by Georgie G, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

Fellow racers I need your racer bios. This is important information announcers need when announcing a race. We need this to make this year a success and need your help. Support your club! announcing the word! And.....happy Monday:)

2. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

3. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Seriously people!!!! It takes about 5 minutes to log on to TrackIntel, go to "My Profile" then to "My Bio".

While you are at it you could fill out Sponsors, Personal Info & Medical Info.

Give me names George, I'll contact them directly!!!! Grrrr!!!!

4. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

To make this easier on everyone I've also added a link http://www.wmrc.ca/?attachment_id=840

This can be found in documents for racers. Please do this people, we're working hard to make this awesomer - yes AWESOMER! for our club. We need to feed our spectators with interesting information, much like feeding a baby it's first A B C's.

This makes our race days a lot more interesting and fun over all. Thank you to those who submitted; to those who haven't - the race gods are angry with you!!

5. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Maybe we should have a laptop at the April 12 Hay Bale Party for those who haven't filled out their bios or need assistance with it.

6. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec

Is there a way to fill in the info through a backdoor? If I have a contact list I could call and collect the info from members that haven't filled it out, but how would I enter it in?

7. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Apparently TrackIntel has been having problems with race registration but people can still log on and fill our their Racer Bios, Sponsors, Personal Info & Medical Info.

8. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

That has been fixed a while ago Spero. the problem was not with registration, but with the interview process. Again, all fixed.