Race School

Discussion in 'New To Racing' started by nac.00, Jan 26, 2010.

1. nac.00

nac.00 New Member

I need to take the race school and get my race license for this upcoming season. Could some one please give me the contact info so I can register.
    Thanks
    Neil

2. urquhart

urquhart New Member

3. m_raison

m_raison New Member

i was at the bike show, so i was able to get dates, but they need to update their site...

4. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Call them. They only have 1 race school this year, so I'd get on that right away.

5. urquhart

urquhart New Member

even if they never update the site the dates and phone number you got at the bike show are valid.

give Troy or Gio a call...

6. Bernie32

Bernie32 Free Highside Demoes

I STRONGLY suggest taking this school whether your planning on racing or even want to learn new skills. Troy and Gio have really put blood, sweat and tears into the school to bring some of the highest levels of training on the track. That coupled with great one one ones with pros like Ken Lalonde, Bez, Shawn Jones gives you an oppertunity to ask questions and get a good critique of your ride. From what I saw at the show there was a great deal of interest. I've gone through all their schools, including the Supermoto one last year, and I can honestly tell you you'll walk away with a whole new set of skills and repect for what your bike can safely do.

Like most pros will say..."Buy a muffler, treat your bike.....take a course, treat yourself"

7. nac.00

nac.00 New Member

Thanks for the info...it looks like the dates are in april and in july. I'm coming from Edmonton to finish my school this summer and wanted to race the full season at mission. Im sure my EMRA (stratotech) race license will be recognized?
    Also what other schools are there around for mission raceway?
    Thanks for all the help.

8. nac.00

nac.00 New Member

Thanks for the info...it looks like the dates are in april and in july. I'm coming from Edmonton to finish my school this summer and wanted to race the full season at mission. Im sure my EMRA (stratotech) race license will be recognized?
    Also what other schools are there around for mission raceway?
    Thanks for all the help.

9. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

we recognize EMRA licenses, as they are a sister club. Whichever rider classification you are with them, you can also get with us. Novice = Novice, Intermediate = Intermediate, and Expert = Expert between the clubs.