race number

Discussion in 'Ask the Exec!' started by vanilla18, May 16, 2010.

1. vanilla18

vanilla18 New Member

I got my license in the mail and I noticed the number on the card doesn't match the one I gave Gail at the end of my last day for school. which number is my correct one?

2. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

The number on your license will be the correct one. It is possible that the number you gave gail was not available

3. vanilla18

vanilla18 New Member

Is it possible for me to contact Gail and see what happened. I picked the number off the list of available numbers she had. I would much rather keep the number I arranged with her. It'll save me buying and installing a new set of numbers not to mention I just like It better.

4. ken lalonde

ken lalonde New Member

On your application your 1st number choice was 777 & not available. Your second number choice was 999 & was available so this is your number for 2010. Your third number choice was 888 also not available.
    See you at the races. Gail

5. JIMMY

JIMMY New Member

Hows your patient doing Gail? Are we going to see him on the grid this weekend?

6. vanilla18

vanilla18 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply Gail, new numbers are going on tonight. On a completely different note, how late is too late to come and help with set up on Thursday. I won't be able to get there till almost seven because of work.

Last edited: May 18, 2010