Race Dates?

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by Ryan Whittle, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dean Thompson

Dean Thompson New Member

Good intel. Yeah, since churches are listed as "not-for-profit" you'd be right that there'd be some nervous peeps. So, since we can have $ millions in our account without any government hassels, why don't we? :laugh:

2. HWY99

HWY99 Team Green

However you divide it Mission is the most convenient and cost effective for local racers. There's more travel, fuel cost, border crossing etc. going to The Ridge or further. The other tracks may be more attractive to hardcore racers but being part of a local club is more attractive to me. There are other positives such as strong ties with WCSS and PCMRC who help support our club. We just need a larger base of dedicated racers so it's less risky rolling the dice on the weather.

3. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

Promotions?

Dean I totally agree with club members helping out with Promotions and would love to have you on board. I have several promotions packages available for the upcoming season and will send them your way if your interested in helping out. Cheques coming in "hand over fist" I love it! More promotional cash coming in makes it more enticing for the racers participating. Look forward to working with ya Dean!

4. Dean Thompson

Dean Thompson New Member

PM sent, George.

5. Dean Thompson

Dean Thompson New Member

Is the exec going to propose a few options to the members to vote on in regards to possible race date schedule for 2015, or is it going to be an executive decision?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015