Quick Shifter $124.99 Special From SV Racing Parts,

Discussion in 'Accessories & Parts' started by Wblairlayton, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, The Christmas and Holiday Season is coming fast and so is the New Race Season,

In that Spirit, SV Racing Parts is offering the best prices ever on Nextup Quick Shifters and all the accessories that go with them in order to make the Nextup Quick Shifters Affordable for every racer.

[​IMG]

$124.95 for the Nextup Quick Shifter in Push or Pull, reduced from $179.95

[​IMG]

$124.95 for the Nextup Controller Box to work with Carbureted Bikes and to bypass the Power Commander on Fuel Injected Bikes, Reduced from $189.95

[​IMG]

Custom Wiring Harnesses for Fuel Injected Bikes Reduced from up to $139.99 to $69.99 - $79 depending on bikes electronics,

Super Deals on hooking it all together with PC- V and PC III USB as well,

I even have an offering for SuperMoto Riders wanting a Quick Shifter,

I have spent a lot of time with Power Commander Tech this Fall , working out the best combination of parts and products to make your Quick Shifter Choices and performance packages the best possible,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after with the best combinations of parts and products this season,

BTW: Note Everyone that we are now able to take and process your credit cards directly so anyone not wanting to go through PayPal can now charge to the credit card of your choice,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Best regards,
    Blair