Photos from WMRC Round 1 - May 1st, 2011

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by thumper 8, May 1, 2011.

1. thumper 8

thumper 8 corner worker / photog

I am always trying to find new spots to shoot from to get new angles instead of the same old, same old (not easy @ Mission), and if the spot sucks - I am stuck there for the race. There were two afternoon races were I was in turns 7 & 8 which weren't great in the afternoon sun... and I got very few shots for those races. Oh well....

2. rustysgsxr

rustysgsxr Rooster

Wow great pics Thumper...gave me the chills as my heart fell into my stomach. I am amazed that Randy is doing as well as he is already. It must have been so difficult for everyone involved. My thoughts are with you guys.

Trina
    EMRA #28

3. Ryan Welton

Ryan Welton No..the other Ryan

Great to hear that Randy is feeling a bit better. Great photos as always Tony!

4. Nancy

Nancy Practice Racer

Tim, you and Randy are going to have to learn to stay out of the Emergency Rooms in the hospitals around here!! :)

I'm so glad to here your Dad is progressing as well as he is. When I arrived at the track I was told there was a helicopter on its way to land at the track and that's never good news... and I felt worse when I heard it was Randy. I am VERY impressed by his determination. Keep the updates coming and please let him know I'm thinking of him.

Nancy

5. Linda

Linda At last....recognized!!!!

I think you just get confused...........:D

6. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

I wanted to congratulate Randy on a great win on Monday in the Intermediate 600ss race.

It was great having you back out Randy, hope you continue to recover well!