Night Of Champions pre-show VIP event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jaybo, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

Night of Champions VIP Event

Like racing? Like racers? Want to know more about racing, racers and how to go faster? Then come to the Night of Champions on February 28th.

How can this be better? After you purchase your ticket for the Night of the Champions, you have the opportunity to also buy a second ticket for another $35.00 for a special VIP event where you can meet and mingle with the racers for an hour and a half before the show! Only the WMRC will be selling tickets to this VIP pre-show event and you can get your tickets at the WMRC booth at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show between Jan. 24th to 26th or by email at WMRCPromotions@gmail.com. This is something you don't want to miss.. hope to see you there!

Remember in order to attend the VIP session you must have also bought your door ticket for the Night of Champions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  2. datlouie

datlouie New Member

yamaha-riding-school.gif.jpg

Figure you are getting one-on-one time with the Yamaha Champions School for an extra $35.00.

3. tt600

tt600 New Member

really...I get to meet elana....

4. datlouie

datlouie New Member

She will be well guarded by Nick Ietnatsch and Scott Russell

5. datlouie

datlouie New Member

NoC ticket.jpg

Extremely talented and quite the personality...

6. tt600

tt600 New Member

ya,she's hotttttt and rides a TRIUMPH.

7. datlouie

datlouie New Member

Tickets update: Tickets were selling fast after 3 days of the motorcycle show. There are only a few batches of tickets left...tickets can be bought at WMRC (Bez).

Thx

8. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

Have you thought about what you might say to these racing greats? There are still some tickets available for the pre-show meet & greet. Remember there's a limited number of tickets available so if you wait you might miss out. Tickets for the pre-show are only available from WMRCPromotions@gmail.com

You don't want me bench racing with those guys by myself. I might not be so nice when describing my fellow competitors!

9. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

I don't know if I will be able to make it to the pre-show but we are definitely coming for the main event!

Easy Lu, Elena is like a little sister to me...a little sister that could probably lap me!
    I remember when I first met her and her dad at the STAR School in 2007, she was already fast then and has gotten faster every year when she rode with STAR.
    Ask her what it was like to ride Vermeulen's Rizla Suzuki Motogp bike a few years back.

See you all there!

10. jcathie

jcathie Member

Hey, has anyone else noticed the event was scheduled for last year? Or was that just a typo on the poster?

11. datlouie

datlouie New Member

My mistake at 1 am in the morning...just a typo. The new poster has been corrected to 2014!

Feb 28th, 2014 $35.00! to be cover my butt.

12. tt600

tt600 New Member

r you guys for real....do we really meet these famous racers....

13. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Lou, yeah we do. It's an extra $35, but well worth it. Sit down, tilt a few with them, up close and personal. Exclusive to the WMRC. I have backstage pass #42 and #43. 42 for me!

14. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

Yep, Lu it's for real. Brett, Jac and Myself are going -hopefully we'll see you there?

Get your Night of the Champions and Pre-show tickets now before they're gone!

Here's a story about the previous Night of Champions event courtesy of Bikeland.
    http://www.bikeland.org/story.php?storyID=16419
    If you're sitting on the fence about going I urge you to buy your tickets and go. This is a great fund raising opportunity for your race club and it's not often you will get a chance to hang out and hoist a beverage with some racing greats! Buy your tickets from WMRCPromotions@gmail.com.
    Remember, if you want to hang out with the VIP guests in advance you must buy your pre-show ticket.

15. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

This guy
    [​IMG]

This girl
    [​IMG]

These guys
    [​IMG]

And of course this guy
    [​IMG]

and more will be all be at the Night of Champions and you can meet them!
    Time is quickly running out for you to grab your tickets to meet these racers. Contact or WMRCpromotions@gmail.com or

You can now get your tickets at the door. Doors open for the pre-show at 5.30pm!