New Motion Pro T6 Hex Tools $35 all in,

Discussion in 'Accessories & Parts' started by Wblairlayton, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, I have 4 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Tools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can use them with a wrench or with a 3/8 inch drive on your T-Handle or Socket Driver,

Excellent for Axles,

They are here in Vancouver available to pick up or I can ship to you anywhere in the mail.

There are only a few of these left so Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com to reserve yours, No PM Please,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. Wblairlayton

New Motion Pro T6 Hex Tools $35 all in

:) Hi Everyone, I have 4 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Tools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can use them with a wrench or with a 3/8 inch drive on your T-Handle or Socket Driver,

Excellent for Axles,

They are here in Vancouver available to pick up or I can ship to you anywhere in the mail.

There are only a few of these left so Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com to reserve yours, No PM Please,

Blair

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  3. Wblairlayton

New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools $35 all in,

:) Hi Everyone, I have 4 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex AxleTools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent for Axles,

Blair

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  4. Wblairlayton

New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axel Tools $35 all in,

:) Hi Everyone, I have 4 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent for Axles,

Blair

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  5. Wblairlayton

4 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools left available: $35 all in

:) Hi Everyone, I have 2 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent for Axles,

Blair

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  6. Wblairlayton

2 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools left available: $35 all in

:) Hi Everyone, I have 2 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Axle Tools left available: $35 all in,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent for Axles,

Blair