MotoGP.com = Thieving Pricks!

Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by nickridiculous, Jan 30, 2016.

1. nickridiculous

nickridiculous New Member

Has anyone else this experince:

Last week I went on MotoGP.com and watched the Off Season Show featuring Maverick Vinales riding MX. It wasn't racing, but it was vaguely interesting and playback quality was fine.

Today I watched the video featuring Tito Rabat at Almeria, again, playback was fine, but now the MX video with Maverick is unwatchable. It won't stream at all and there doesn't seem to be a way to let it buffer. The video link in still on the video page at MotoGP.com, but it seems like they've slashed the hosting resources for the older video, so not there's effectively nothing of value behind the link.:devil:

This is bullshit! I pay through the nose to get a MotoGP.com subscription, so I can watch what I want, when I want it, but if I miss a video, specifically the video of the Aprillia mechanics building a bike, tough shit, It can't be watched!:mad:

This leaves me with a very sour taste in my mouth and makes me strongly reconsider my subscription. I mean, it's not as if there's not loads of ways to get pirated copies of the races online. I feel like a real bozo paying lotsa money for pretty third rate service.

TL;DR:

Post up if you generally think that MotoGP.com looks good, but offers pretty poorly supported content.

2. Marbod

Marbod Rubbin's racin'

Well, after that, you might approach JR VENT for possible sponsorship....
    On Topic: The Vinales MX video worked just fine for me, watched it last weekend.
    I think the MotoGP subscription is well worth it in my opinion, the uninterrupted race and qualifying coverage is great. Even with Nick I-usually-sometimes-get-it-right Harris as part of it.