Mid-season license renewal

Discussion in 'Ask the Exec!' started by Mel, May 18, 2010.

1. Mel

Mel Manx Addict

I haven't yet submitted my paperwork to renew my license for 2010 as I've had to miss the first couple of race weekends this year (lack of funds) but I'm still hoping to make it for the July, Aug and Sept rounds. If I get my license application and fee sent in within the next couple of weeks is it still possible to get my license for this season? I really want to get the rest of my race finishes in to hopefully graduate to Intermediate. I'm aware my number from last year (723) may not be available at this late date and I will have to take what's available.

Thanks!

2. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

Hopefully Gail or Ken will chime in here, but I don't see any reason why not. We were accepting licenses at the last race round. To the best of my knowledge Mel, if you wanted to, you could show up this wekend, buy your license and race. You would have to pay the $50 late registration fee, but I foresee no other issues.

3. Mel

Mel Manx Addict

Thanks very much, Jayson. Can't make it this upcoming weekend but hopefully I'll be good to go for July 1st.

4. Mel

Mel Manx Addict

Sending a PM to Ken/Gail in case they don't happen to come across this post (what I should have done originally:eek:).