MAY online pre-registration form

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by Jaybo, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Please download this form, fill out and send it back to WMRConline@gmail.com.
    the Trackintel registration is not working properly, so in order to move things along we will add your event entry ourselves. This is stricltly a pre-registration, you will be paying for your classes at the morning registration at the track.
    thank you all for your patience

View attachment wmrc registration.pdf

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. Tra5is

Tra5is New Member

This sounds a lot like we're going to have to stand around waiting for card payments to go through on Sat morning. Is that right?

3. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

We are taking steps to ensure that the wait times are reduced. As always by people pre-registering the waiting time will decrease.
    I am actually ok with the pre-reg forms as we are doing it right now, as I'm forced to now enter every registration I receive -meaning I will have these already checked and made to as close to perfect in advance.
    We are also looking at simplifying the fee schedule and opening that to advance online payments as well.
    Further to that we will also be managing the registrations, meaning those that have pre-registered and pre-paid will be called through registration first.

4. StevieMac

StevieMac New Member

Any chance of pre-payment at some point during the track day to speed things up Saturday morning? Just a thought.....

5. ducatigirl

ducatigirl Moderator WMRC Exec

We will definitely have a pre registration at the Track day .... it's important to remember that you still need to come into the tent on Saturday morning to sign waivers etc

6. StevieMac

StevieMac New Member

Perfect. Thank you Pam :)

7. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

Shouldn't the form include our race number and transponder number?

8. Jaybo

Jaybo if you want blood

It could have but the number would've been entered with your license and the transponder could be added anytime by the user or already exist in the system, regardless of that though transponders take only a second to sort and I would be verifying transponder numbers at registration anyways

9. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

OK cool, appreciate the heads up.