June 17- Advanced rider training Seminar

Discussion in 'Events' started by Schoey, May 28, 2015.

1. Schoey

Schoey New Member

Fellow Racers,

I need some help, please! I have arranged an Advanced Rider Training Seminar held at Vancouver BMW-Ducati the night of June 17th in order to gain interest for our track day riding events.

I would like one or two volunteers from our club to help me break down and discuss the topics covered under Twist of the Wrist 2 as we watch it with potential customers (track day riders)

There is a lot of interest to do this as it has only been advertised for 24 hours and there's already 17 people signed up, and that's without contacting their 2000 people customer list.

This seminar is designed for Vancouver BMW-Ducati customers to get some knowledge of how to ride their sport bike, but ultimately encourage them to attend our track days, and the Customer Appreciation day on August 4. The 17 people already interested are from advertising on a Meetup Group. This is free advertising that Van BMW-Ducati did for us. If there is too much interest, I'm sure we can do another info seminar session.

They are requiring a couple people for instruction for August 4. Quentin and I are doing that portion, but there may be a requirement for one more. Please contact me if you are interested!

Cheers!