Discussion in 'Racing Elsewhere' started by spero, Dec 21, 2010.
All signed up, new map and pumped.
Looking like they cancelled the pro school. Any word?
They charged my CC for it, so it better be on! Maybe it's sold out?
I got a e-mail from Nita saying they're only doing the two days.
I got no such email .... Maybe they cancelled YOUR pro school day??
I have emailed STAR asking for confirmation one way or another.
Just got off the phone with Nita, as of now-no pro school. We need another 4-5 people to sign up quick. She is trying to work it out with the track to hold the day and see if more people join in on the fun. Fingers crossed!
I spoke to her as well today. I have left my name on the list as of now...
Personally I'm thinking of canceling the whole trip. I don't know if the 25-30 hour round trip is worth it for 2 days.... I'll make a decision tonight or tomorrow.
Separate names with a comma.