Huge thanks to all wmrc volunteers!!

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by spero, May 12, 2014.

1. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Have to say we have the absolute best group of people that run a race day! Thanks everyone!!!

How did everyone like the Turn 2 exit after the checkered flag?
    The only downside I can see is that riders don't have a chance to give a thank you wave to the Corner Marshals on the cool down lap.

2. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

Well said Spero, didn't race but it was nice to see all the action in the stands.Good job to all! I don't think anybody went down on the nice day which is vey nice to see. To all the volunteers....thanks you so much.

3. Jacalyn

Jacalyn Thread killer....

As the marshal in turn one holding up the sign for everyone, I have to say a big thanks to all the racers for following directions! You all did a great job slowing down more than usual on the cool down lap for turn one. Wish I could cheer for you all while holding the sign, but haven't figure out how to grow another set of arms yet.....

4. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Thanks Georgie!
    You don't need another set of arms Jacalyn, I saw the head nods!

There was a first time Corner Marshal named Tyler that I met in the morning on Saturday. He was marshaling in T7. Did anyone get his contact info?
    He said that he is going to take the race school and is looking for a 250 race bike and I see that Hiener is selling his Kawi.

5. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec

Exit at turn 2 gets 2 thumbs up from this guy.

I would like to thank the volunteers as well. Thank you very much!

6. DEFBOY35

DEFBOY35 New Member

Big thanks to everyone that made sure we could go out and play! and make sure we were ok, I know for sure I kept the corner stations busy on Saturday along with a lot of other people, ha.
    the corner 2 exit was good except for the fact that you mentioned Spero, not able to give thanks to the marshals for being out there.

7. ducatigirl

ducatigirl Moderator WMRC Exec

The turn two exit really helped speed things up, but I missed being able to congratulate you guys in pregrid when you were done the race. So a belated congrats! Great racing everyone!!