HUGE thanks to all the volunteers this past weekend

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by spero, Apr 29, 2013.

1. spero

spero Team Modern Racing

Racing simply would not be possible without all of volunteers from the WMRC Executive to the Corner Marshals to the Score Keepers to the Gate Attendants to the Announcers to the Tech Inspectors to the Referee to the Starter and to Race Control. THANK YOU ALL!!!

What can I say about you guys....you are absolutely, positively, unequivocally, without question....the BEST!!!

:bow::bow::bow:

2. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

+1 - Huge thank you to all those that braved the rain over the weekend, without you racing wouldn't be possible!

3. ducatigirl

ducatigirl Moderator WMRC Exec

I was just going to thank the RACERS for such an awesome weekend! There were a couple of glitches at pregrid and you were all really patient and understanding!
    I had such a great time, I can't wait to do it again! Thanks for the thanks :)

4. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

+1000 Saturday was wet and cold for the racers, I can't imagine standing in a corner with the wind and rain. You guys are awesome and we are totally in your debt. Spero said it very well. Thank-you so much for all you volunteers do for us!!!

5. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Thank you all. Because of your tireless volunteer efforts, I had an awesome weekend!

6. Duncan Fraser

Duncan Fraser New Member

I was unable to make it out on Saturday but the effort on Sunday by the organization was top drawer. Without the work of the people in the background nothing happens. Honda Centre Racing thanks you all. A novice who helps clean up and flags gets kudo's from us.
    Duncan Fraser
    Honda Centre Racing

7. kingston

kingston New Member

Agree, it was a great weekend. Thank you all.

8. Brett

Brett Twin Brothers Racing WMRC Exec

Thank you all volunteers! Thank you for making it possible for all us racers to race!

9. DEFBOY35

DEFBOY35 New Member

Thank you to the volunteers for making it such a great event on behalf of Republic Racing! I have a good feeling we will be back!

10. Fireman

Fireman New Member

Thank you very much to all of the volunteers, and the WMRC exec for putting on this event. We all appreciate the efforts that you put into making these events happen.

Justin Knapik #9

11. roadrash

roadrash New Member

These events simply would not happen if it weren't for the tireless efforts of all the volunteers. From everyone at HardNoX and the CMRA...we salute the volunteers!!!!!
    Thank-you for everything you do for us!!