Hi!

Discussion in 'New To Racing' started by FilipCzarnecki, Apr 17, 2011.

1. FilipCzarnecki

FilipCzarnecki New Member

Hey. I'm Fil. I'm currently enrolled in WCSS and hoping to race my 250 in the new class they have starting on the first of may.

I still haven't race prepped my street bike (that i'll be racing), but i think i'll let mspeed do it. I'm really not a mechanic type.

Anyways, i understand I need a number... i haven't been able to find where i apply for one... i saw the 2011 numbers list and have picked a number... what's gail's email?

So other than that, uhh, just hi, and i'm sure i'll ask a lot of stupid questions later.
    ps. anyone have a dbcom transponder for sale?

2. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

You will receive your number once you have completed the WCSS racer training.. that being said, since we are very close to the beginning of the season, if you ask very very nicely she just might let you pick your number early. Either way you will need to have your number on your race bike before going to tech on the first WMRC day. Mspeed will have numbers at the race track for putting numbers on your bike at the last minute.

DbCom`s are becoming increasingly hard to get ahold of. If you can`t find one to purchase the club does have some that are available to rent on a daily/weekend basis.
    email : WMRC Licensing Coordinator

3. dasein

dasein WMRRA #24

I had to order my DB Com from the manufacturer, took forever. I suggest ordering now if you don't intend to rent...

4. vanilla18

vanilla18 New Member

+1.... and if you do order it don't waste your money like I did on their fancy pouch :banghead: .....just buy yourself a cheap camera case.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011