Hey Everybody :)

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by diesel, Mar 19, 2013.

1. diesel

diesel New Member

Hey again, Steve Kozicki from Calgary here. I have a couple of questions for the member of the WMRC in BC. I will be coming out for the WCC again this year and hopefully every round for 2013

1) When I came out there for the WCC in 2011 I was red 9 in Calgary and had to run 9X. But I was/am now red 6 in Edm for 2012 and 2012. I was looking on your site for a riders number list like EMRA has and could not find one. Did I miss it or do you not have one? Just would like to know so I can add an x or make my number double or triple number ahead of time. Preferably no one is running red 6 in WMRC :) so I can just run that.

2) I will be driving out with my truck and trailer for the Apr 27,28 race weekend and coming back for the next round too May 11,12. I was hoping to find a place to store my truck and trailer for the 2 weeks in between rounds out in Mission or close too. I might have a place through a friend who has family in Mission but not looking super promising. So I was hoping someone here would have an idea or even better have somewhere that would be secure and safe for all my stuff to park for those two weeks. I was planning on driving out for the first rounds and then flying back to Calgary after the weekend. Then flying back to Mission and then driving back home after the second race weeknd.

Thanks Steve

2. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Welcome Steve. While I can't answer many of your questions, I can say that we are working on providing a riders number list in the next couple of weeks so that you can find some numbers that are free. We are just in the process of determining how to do that. We'll post up on here, EMRA, and even CMRA forums once that's complete. We look forward to you joining our racing family.

3. Simon

Simon New Member

I might know of someone where you can store your truck and trailer.