Heat Shield

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

For motorcycles our Heat Shield is most often used to protect your fairings from being melted by hot exhaust, or keeping your seat cooler for bikes with Under Tail Exhausts (ie. Triumph, Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198, CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, Kawasaki ZX-6R and anything like this as well as keeping the exhaust heat away from Electronic Parts on your bike, or any other vehicle, to Protect them from Heat Damage.

Great for Race Exhausts where your pipes can come close to the lower body work fairings,

$25.95 per section Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Canada,

Size; Sold and Shipped in Pre-Cut Self Adhesive Sections of 25cm x 50cm

[​IMG]

Our High Quality Adhesive heat shield material can withstand heat up to 400 degrees Celsius. Keep your fairings safe from Exhaust Heat,

[​IMG]

For cars and trucks, it keeps the engine heat out of the driver cabin: Stick the Self Adhesive Heat Shield to the firewall of the engine compartment.

Prevent exhaust tips from burning rear bumpers, or anywhere there is excessive heat on any vehicle.

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Also Acts as Sound Damper on fairing or body work panels where sound noise decibel restrictions are tough to meet,

[​IMG]

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please, and I will get you looked after right away,

Super Easy installation; Simply clean the surface of the part you want to stick or adhere the Heat Shield onto. Then peel the backing off and stick as you apply the Heat Shield.

Heat Shield Sections can be precut before applying (recommended), or applied first, then trimmed to size in place,

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

For motorcycles our Heat Shield is most often used to protect your fairings from being melted by hot exhaust, or keeping your seat cooler for bikes with Under Tail Exhausts (ie. Triumph, Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198, CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, Kawasaki ZX-6R and anything like this as well as keeping the exhaust heat away from Electronic Parts on your bike, or any other vehicle, to Protect them from Heat Damage.

Great for Race Exhausts where your pipes can come close to the lower body work fairings,

$25.95 per section Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Canada,

Size; Sold and Shipped in Pre-Cut Self Adhesive Sections of 25cm x 50cm

[​IMG]

Our High Quality Adhesive heat shield material can withstand heat up to 400 degrees Celsius. Keep your fairings safe from Exhaust Heat,

[​IMG]

For cars and trucks, it keeps the engine heat out of the driver cabin: Stick the Self Adhesive Heat Shield to the firewall of the engine compartment.

Prevent exhaust tips from burning rear bumpers, or anywhere there is excessive heat on any vehicle.

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Also Acts as Sound Damper on fairing or body work panels where sound noise decibel restrictions are tough to meet,

[​IMG]

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please, and I will get you looked after right away,

Super Easy installation; Simply clean the surface of the part you want to stick or adhere the Heat Shield onto. Then peel the backing off and stick as you apply the Heat Shield.

Heat Shield Sections can be precut before applying (recommended), or applied first, then trimmed to size in place,