Get well soon Amory

Discussion in 'General Racing Chat' started by Mike Thompson, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Norm

Norm New Member

Amory, I just read the news... bummer! Heal up quick... I hope to see you at Mission in August :)

2. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

I just talked to his dad. Sounds like surgery went well. He is in pain, but that is to be expected. Tough luck for a crash like that to happen to such a good kid.

3. Eddie 59

Eddie 59 New Member

AJ is coming home tomorrow morning! Give him a little time to rest though because he lost almost half of his blood. Blood count is at 72 and holding so no blood transfusion; 135 is normal.

from his facebook. boy is going to be hurting.

4. Ryan Welton

Ryan Welton No..the other Ryan

get well soon buddy.

5. Amory

Amory Slow? What's slow?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! It is a season ending injury unfortunately, got a plate and a whole wack of screws holding my arm together. My humurous was displaced almost 1 1/2 inches away from my shoulder joint and it ripped my bicep to shreds. Its gonna be a long and hard recovery this time! HUGE thanks to bez and ryan for coming to the hospital and taking all my stuff back home!

6. TommyO

TommyO Daytonut

That's a tough break Amory!.....Sad to hear about the damage, but you're young and persistant, so I expect you'll make a full recovery!.....I know the plate and screws routine fairly well so I empathize with you!.....Hope you start to feel better soon and glad to hear you're at least out of the hospital and back at home!....At least you'll have lots of time to study now!....:rolleyes:.....Heal up quickly Bud!................Cheers!

7. Simon

Simon New Member

Sorry to hear, heal up quick though, :D

8. mspeedman

mspeedman #56

Wow!!! What an ordeal! I wish you all the best towards your recovery. I'm going to miss racing you in Open SS. It was however a good season so far, heal up and ITS ON next year!!