Genuine Dzus Clip Quarter Turn Clip Sets for Sale

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, Just a reminder that the remainder of the 1/4 Turn Genuine DZUS Clips are For Sale and available for shipping to you now, Your Choice of Silver or Black Bucket Handles,

[​IMG]

They are packaged in sets of 1, 3, and 6 packs of Quarter Turn Dzus Clip Sets complete sets with 1/4 turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and the nylon washers included,

Check them out at www.svracingparts.com

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle Quarter Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

Here is the pricing on genuine Dzus fasteners, and backing clips.

Single sets of the Dzus Clips are $5,

Sets of 3 are $3.50 each Dzus for $10.50,

Sets of Six or more are $3 each, so $18.00

Buy 50 at a time, and they are $2.50 per set, so $125

Buy 100 at a time, and they are $2.00 per set, so $200

Let me know what you need, and I will get you looked after right away,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  2. Wblairlayton

Genuine Dzus Clip Sets for Bodywork

:) Hi Everyone, here is a quick reminder that I still have lots of the Silver and the Black Handle Dzus Bucket Handle Clip on Sets complete available,

Your Choice of Silver or Black Bucket Handles,
    [​IMG]

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and check them out on at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

3. Wblairlayton

:) Hi Everyone, Just a reminder that the remainder of the 1/4 Turn Genuine DZUS Clips are For Sale and available for shipping to you now, Your Choice of Silver or Black Bucket Handles,

[​IMG]

They are packaged in sets of 1, 3, and 6 packs of Quarter Turn Dzus Clip Sets complete sets with 1/4 turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and the nylon washers included,

Check them out at www.svracingparts.com

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle Quarter Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

Let me know what you need, and I will get you looked after right away,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

4. Wblairlayton

Genuine DZUS Clip Sets Available for Shipping Now

:) Hi Everyone, I am down to just over 100 of the Black Genuine Dzus Clip sets left, and when they are gone so will be these prices.

The Silver Genuine DZUS Clip Sets are still available as well, I have about 200 sets left of them and then there will be no more of these.

Everything is here in stock and ready to ship to you today, don't wait and miss out on Sweet Pricing on Dzus,

Your Choice of Silver or Black 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now,

[​IMG]

Email Me at b.layton@svracingparts.com

They are in packages of 1, 3, and 6 Dzus Clip complete sets with Quarter Turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and nylon washers included,

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle 1/4 Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

Let me know what you need, and I will look after you right away,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

You can also check other great items I have at my web site www.svracingparts.com

Shipping is Flat Rate $3 to your door by USPS anywhere in the USA.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the Dzus Clip Sets you want, and get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  5. Wblairlayton

Genuine DZUS Clip Sets Available at $3.00 for Shipping Now

:) Hi Everyone, I am down to just 60 of the Silver Genuine DZUS Clip Sets still available at $3 per complete Dzus Set.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

The Black Genuine Dzus Clip Sets are sets Sold out and gone forever, and so will be the Silver Dzus Sets soon,

Everything left is here in stock and ready to ship to you today, don't wait and miss out on Sweet Pricing on Dzus,

Silver Dzus Quarter Turn 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now, They will not be at this price ever again,

[​IMG]

They are in packages of 1, 3, and 6 Dzus Clip complete sets with Quarter Turn Bucket Handle Fronts, back plates, and nylon washers included,

These are complete Sets with the genuine Dzus Bucket Handle 1/4 Turn Fronts, the stamped Dzus Clip Backing Pates, and plenty of nylon washers for the Dzus included,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

You can also check other great items I have at my web site www.svracingparts.com

Shipping is Flat Rate $7 to your door by USPS anywhere in Western Canada.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the Dzus Clip Sets you want, and get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  6. Wblairlayton

Genuine DZUS Clip Sets Available at $3.00 for Shipping Now

:) Hi Everyone, I am down to the last 40 of the Silver Genuine DZUS Clip Sets still available at $3 per complete Dzus Set.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

The Black Genuine Dzus Clip Sets are sets Sold out and gone forever, and so will be the Silver Dzus Sets soon,

Everything left is here in stock and ready to ship to you today, don't wait and miss out on Sweet Pricing on Dzus,

Silver Dzus Quarter Turn 1/4 Turn Bucket Handles, These are excellent Prices and Value. Stock up now, They will not be at this price ever again,

[​IMG]

Shipping is Flat Rate $7 to your door by USPS anywhere in Western Canada.

Blair