Galfer Full Race Pads in 1003 and 1370 Compounds

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, we are stocking the Full Race Galfer 1003 and 1370 Compounds for most all bikes raced at our track, These are the Brake Pads Used and Loved by AMA Superbike Racers Like Maladin and Spies recently and Riders like Hayes and Hopkins today so you can be sure they will work for you,

Request the 1003 Compound if you love to brake and hold it through the corners trail braking, These were the Maladin and Spies favorites,

Request the 1370 Compound if you like to Brake Late and Hard and get it all done before the corner,

Priced from $65 per Set for 2 Pad Brake Sets, Super Price,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hi Everyone, we are stocking the Full Race Galfer 1003 and 1370 Compounds for most all bikes raced at our track, These are the Brake Pads Used and Loved by AMA Superbike Racers Like Maladin and Spies recently and Riders like Hayes and Hopkins today so you can be sure they will work for you,

Request the 1003 Compound if you love to brake and hold it through the corners trail braking, These were the Maladin and Spies favorites,

Request the 1370 Compound if you like to Brake Late and Hard and get it all done before the corner,

Priced from $65 per Set for 2 Pad Brake Sets, Super Price,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair