Free Shipping on Armour Bodies Body Work for the month of March

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wblairlayton, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hey Everyone, Free Shipping on Armour Bodies Body Work for the month of March. Direct to your door!!

This is a New Program for you, Just Announced,

I can tell you that there are only 1 or maybe 2 sets of the Super Sport and SuperBike Body work currently available in Canada for each of the Motorcycle Model and Year Ranges at this time; Don't Procrastinate!!

So if you are thinking New Armour Bodies, Body Work for this year I encourage you to email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and get yours ordered While it is still Available and Qualifies for Free Shipping.

Prices that I quote to you on your Armour Bodies, Body Work will be in Canadian $ and be all in so no additional costs beyond your quoted prices,

Let me know whenever you are ready, Email me Directly b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please, I receive Email Instantly,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hey Everyone, Free Shipping on Armour Bodies Body Work for the month of March. Direct to your door!!

This is a New Program for you, Just Announced,

I can tell you that there are only 1 or maybe 2 sets of the Super Sport and SuperBike Body work currently available in Canada for each of the Motorcycle Model and Year Ranges at this time; Don't Procrastinate!!

So if you are thinking New Armour Bodies, Body Work for this year I encourage you to email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and get yours ordered While it is still Available and Qualifies for Free Shipping.

Prices that I quote to you on your Armour Bodies, Body Work will be in Canadian $ and be all in so no additional costs beyond your quoted prices,

Let me know whenever you are ready, Email me Directly b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please, I receive Email Instantly,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair