Favorite DVDs and races

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Bernie, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Bernie

Bernie Ranter Extrodinaire

I just watched that classic Westwood race with kenny and Steve and Steve.
    Pat Gonsalves is the best!

I need a little filler for the Daytona Party. It has to be DVD. I was thinking of buying or borrowing the Joey Dunlop DVD.
    Does anyone have DVDs they think are awesome? A little Westwood doesn't hurt, something like that one posted.

2. bsa_414

bsa_414 WMRC Formula Classic Rep

DVD's that are awesome...

Joey
    The Road Racers and V4 Victory
    On any Sunday
    On any Sunday II
    Take it to the Limit
    Saarinen - Against the Odds

There's more but I would have to actually get home and look through the collection. Movies are not that great for a party showing...

You probably will do better with GP reviews by year. My favourites are the late 80's ones with the 500's and lot's a smoke....Let's see. I think they start with 84 and go on from there...

And, if you want to see what separates the men from the boys... The Irish Road Racing Series Reviews!

cheers
    alex

3. Bernie

Bernie Ranter Extrodinaire

Alex, I think Joey Dunlop would be good early on (11am till finished) as it's a bit quiter then. Any year end DVDs you have, let me know. Then others can vote for their favorites. Might be good if Daytona is a bit slow in excitement:D

4. bsa_414

bsa_414 WMRC Formula Classic Rep

You can borrow my copy of Joey, and some Irish road racing plus some early GP500 stuff... Depending on the workload, I might be able to do some Westwood stuff on DVD.

We just need to hook up before the party somehow.

cheers
    alex