December2014 General Meeting Agenda/Minutes/Discussion

Discussion in 'WMRC Meeting Minutes' started by Andrew Marles, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Andrew Marles

Andrew Marles Member

Here is a heads up on some of the topics we will have on the agenda for our next general meeting on December 8th:

• Dates – Discussions have begun regarding our dates for next year, and once again there are serious concerns about the viability of the dates that have been offered us. There may be a need for club members to attend the SCCBC general meeting on December 10th.
    • Rule Book
    • Bike Show
    • Race School
    • Promotions
    • Security (old business from the last general meeting minutes)

We hope to see you at our meeting next Monday, 7pm at Ricky’s in Walnut Grove!

2. ryno11

ryno11 New Member

Is there any plans to discuss the WCC?

3. Andrew Marles

Andrew Marles Member

In my mind I have subsumed the WCC into pretty much every discussion we have regarding promotions and our dates, so while I didn't put it up there as its own item, it is definitely something we will be discussing.

4. KBELL408

KBELL408 New Member

It was talked about ,however it was in the open discussion after the "meeting" was over. Andrew mentioned the importance of WCC in regards to us picking race dates and hopefully using the Alberta date to fill in what will probably be a July-August break for us at Mission . Glad to see people are checking the meeting minutes!