DBCOM Transponders ?

Discussion in 'Racing at Mission' started by Georgie G, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Georgie G

Georgie G Animal Viking

Hello, I wanted to start a new post to separate the AMB timing system questions. So, is the club going to sell the Dbcom system? Is it sold? If it's not sold, I do remember talk of selling the clubs DBcoms and it's members Dbcoms to sweeten the deal. Is the club still going to do this. If so, will there be some discount or a waived membership fee.

P.S. there are way too many DBcoms in this post...please add more:)

2. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

That deal was on the table years ago from AMB provided we bought all new equipment. That was also when WMRRA was going to to go AMB too. Since we got this used, that is no longer an option. DBComs are worth nothing. They sell for $199 new now direct from dbcom, which is a far cry away from the original $450 they used to cost. The main system we have is old and barely works now.

The easiest way for our racers to get dbcoms is to contact our two vendors, Marbod and Blair and see if you can get in on their orders. There are leasing options if you don't want to buy it outright.

3. Marbod

Marbod Rubbin's racin'

Posting this to let everyone know more about the AMB transponders that the WMRC will be using this exclusively at Mission. We(mspeedPerformance) will be both selling and renting(limited number of transponders available for rent, reserve early) the AMB TranX 260(red ones, only ones that'll work reliably on bikes) in 2014. Please contact us at mspeedperformance@shaw.ca or 604-294-3354.

4. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

I bought one, kind of kicking myself for not asking if you were going to rent!

5. Simon

Simon New Member

I am renting out mine for the year, if anyone needs one, hit me up.

6. *Jay*

*Jay* Member WMRC Exec

I have sent a you a pm about this..