Bike Show Super Sale on Stands and More.

Discussion in 'Accessories & Parts' started by Wblairlayton, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

:) Hey Everyone, I am having a Bike Show Super Sale on stands. Visit me at my booths, 147, 148, and 149 in Hall A at the Bike Show this week. Turn Right as you enter Tradex Hall A Pavilion.

I will have New SV Racing Parts, Black Fork Lift Stands on at $4O... Ride in Wheel Chocks on at $50.....Trailer Wheel Chocks on at $20....Stem Lift Front Stands on at $70........

Our SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stands that lift both wheels of your bike up at the same time will be on at $220....including the Pin Kit for your Bike and the Dolly Style Roller Wheels!!

SS Style Rear Stands on at $50.... including the attachments for both Spools and the Swing Arm Paddles. Full Digital Tire Warmers at $200......This Weekend only! Tire Warmers for Small Bore Bikes and Mini Races with 12 Inch Wheels are on for $175.......

See you all at the Bike Show!!!!! Cash and Carry on everything,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

Bike Show Through February Super Sale on Stands and More.

:) Hey Everyone, The Bike Show Super Sale on Stands response was Awesome. Anyone working the WMRC Booth next door to my 30 foot Wide Display can tell you that the Value and Response to it was incredible. Literally a Wall of Stands walked out the door from my on one at a time on their way to happy homes,

I still have lots more so anyone who Emails me at b.layton@svracingparts.com in February can pick up this years stands at the same outstanding value pricing.

I have New SV Racing Parts, Black Fork Lift Stands on at $4O... Ride in Wheel Chocks on at $50.....Trailer Wheel Chocks on at $20....Stem Lift Front Stands on at $70.. and lots of Pit Bull Pins to meet the needs of your bike to use with them here for you as well......

Our SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stands that lift both wheels of your bike up at the same time will be on at $220....including the Pin Kit for your Bike and the Dolly Style Roller Wheels included!!

SS Style Rear Stands on at $50.... including the attachments for both Spools and the Swing Arm Paddles. Full Digital Tire Warmers at $200......This February only!

Tire Warmers for Small Bore Bikes, meaning 250 Honda and Ninja 250- 300 Models and CBR 125 and bikes running the RS125 size wheels, think up to RZ350 and Formula Classic and Mini Racers like the KAYO MiniGP MR125 and any bike with 12 Inch Wheels are on for $175.......

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

These are all excellent parts that will serve you well,

Blair

Blair