Andy Bishop Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Dean, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Andy Bishop fundraiser
    I know that its close to Christmas, but Andy Bishop, who raced his TL1000 at Mission and knows lots of you peeps on this site, is having a tough time
    An accident on his Kawasaki 1000 in July has left him with a myriad of injuries and 18 weeks later is still in hospital. There have been several surgeries and he is still weeks/months from rehab and then home.
    He is a self employed Farrier and so with no income coming in, his daughter Tyla is holding a benefit for him in Cloverdale.

Andy Bishop fundraiser
    Nov 24/11
    Held at The Tudor Ale house
    187 Hwy 15 Cloverdale (truck crossing)
    Doors open at 5pm
    Tickets $20 gets you burger and beer
    Silent auction, 50/50 and toonie toss!
    Come out for a great cause and a great night!
    Contact Tyla bishop for tickets or donations for silent auction 604.837.3933

I'll bring some IOM TT DVD's for background viewing and if anybody wants to donate any goods for the silent auction contact Tyla at the above phone number.

2. JIMMY

JIMMY New Member

Thanks for the heads up Dean. Andy is one of us, I'll be there.

3. Dean Thompson

Dean Thompson New Member

I remember racing against Andy. I'm pretty sure he raced an RC51 (not that it really matters). Hopefully he heals up well.

4. Rick

Rick Old Guy

Andy is a long time member of this club. I raced with him for many years. Lets all go out and support this fundraiser and share a beer for Andy.

Rick