$5000 Clean Title SV1000 Track and Race Bike: Awesomely Prepared and Ready to Ride!!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Wblairlayton, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

Sold $5000O OBO Clean Title SV1000 Track and Race Bike: Sold

:) Sold to a Rider that Loves it!! This 2003 SV1000s would make a great bike in 1000cc twin classes or Endurance Racing or Track Days Anywhere. Inexpensive to maintain, reliable and easy to ride. Never Ever Down, Runs and Looks Perfect.

Fast and Fluid Bike to Ride that corners very well. This Bike has a Clean Washington State Title and is a very sweet bike to ride.

$5000 OBO and Pick it Up in Vancouver, BC.

Tire Warmers, Race Stands, Lap Timer, Tires as Good as New,

This Bike has Never Been Crashed!!!

[​IMG]

This Bike is Not Salvage, I have the WA State Title on hand. Only 3 track days after suspension tuning by GP Suspension . Very well prepared and is ready to pass tech at any track including all lock wiring being done.

[​IMG]

Yoshimura Exhaust:

Complete GXSR 750 2006 front end includes Forks with GP Suspension mods, Radial Brakes and GSXR Front wheel. Brakes have Race Pads and Stainless Steel Braided lines.

Ohlins steering damper.

Rear wheel and brakes are GSXR1000 with 6" rim. Rear Shock is GSXR and is re-Valved and sprung by GP Suspension.

Fairing, Front Fender and Tail Section are Catalyst Racing Composites.

Vortex Clip On Bars and SV Racing Parts Rear Sets. New battery just installed.

Email me Directly for this SV1000 at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. Wblairlayton

Wblairlayton Faster and Faster

$5000O OBO Clean Title SV1000 Track and Race Bike: Awesomely Prepared Ready for Track

:) This 2003 SV1000s would make a great bike in 1000cc twin classes or Endurance Racing or Track Days Anywhere. Inexpensive to maintain, reliable and easy to ride. Never Ever Down, Runs and Looks Perfect.

Fast and Fluid Bike to Ride that corners very well. This Bike has a Clean Washington State Title and is a very sweet bike to ride.

$5000 OBO and Pick it Up in Vancouver, BC.

Tire Warmers, Race Stands, Lap Timer, Tires as Good as New,

This Bike has Never Been Crashed!!!

[​IMG]

This Bike is Not Salvage, I have the WA State Title on hand. Only 3 track days after suspension tuning by GP Suspension . Very well prepared and is ready to pass tech at any track including all lock wiring being done.

[​IMG]

Yoshimura Exhaust:

Complete GXSR 750 2006 front end includes Forks with GP Suspension mods, Radial Brakes and GSXR Front wheel. Brakes have Race Pads and Stainless Steel Braided lines.

Ohlins steering damper.

Rear wheel and brakes are GSXR1000 with 6" rim. Rear Shock is GSXR and is re-Valved and sprung by GP Suspension.

Fairing, Front Fender and Tail Section are Catalyst Racing Composites.

Vortex Clip On Bars and SV Racing Parts Rear Sets. New battery just installed.

Email me Directly for this SV1000 at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
    Blair