2014 WMRC Year End Banquet Ticket List

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jayson, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

Jaybo has been nice enough to create an official banquet post. For any and all information and questions about the banquet please click the link below

http://www.westwoodracing.com/forums/showthread.php?6506-2014-WMRC-year-end-banquet

For everyone who has emailed me you will be listed below and be able to pick up your banquet tickets at the door. Please keep in mind that there will be no tickets sold at the event, you must pre-purchase as we must give Newlands a head count 7 days prior to the event.

See the attached pdf below
    View attachment 2014 BANQUET TICKET LIST.pdf

YOU WILL ONLY APPEAR ON THE SHEET ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR YOUR TICKETS!!!!!!! If you are on this list, your ticket will be at the door, if you already have your ticket you will not be on this list.

If you are not on the list AND you have no ticket, email wmrctreasurer@gmail.com

Jayson

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  2. Jayson

Jayson Highside Racing

list updated October 11, 2014
    View attachment 5179

Currently have 40 tickets sold.

I will have tickets available at the October monthly meeting. Please bring either debit or credit, I will not have cash with me.

3. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

I've paid and already have my physical tickets. You can take me off the list.