2012 WMRC Volunteer Schedule

Discussion in 'Volunteer!' started by TommyO, Apr 28, 2012.

1. TommyO

TommyO Daytonut

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the 2012 WMRC Racing Season!
    I will be your Volunteer Co-Ordinator for this race season, and if you have a desire to come out and help us at the track there's a multitude of positions that could use your support to help make this WMRC Race Season a big success!....

Our RACE DATES are: May 19/20 - WestCoast Championship Rounds 1 and 2!

June 25

August 20

If you are interested in offerring your support, please feel free to contact me for information on how to get involved, or if you have any questions!

My email is woodstar@shaw.ca and my cell # is 604-839-3217

Cheers, TommyO :)

2. TommyO

TommyO Daytonut

Hey Everyone,

I had a chat with Ken at the MotoGP party about the position of Volunteer CoOrdinator as I cannot commit to the entire race schedule this year!..I suggested approaching Ernie Baker to see if he might accept the position. I will be there for the openning weekend but can't guarantee i'll make it out for the remaining weekends so I hope the Executive can find a replacement so the Club has some support in the corners for the rest of the 2013 race season. Thanx for the opportunity to serve the Club and be a part of the excitement. In the meantime, I'll do my best to help find a replacement . Cheers, TommyO