2011 Michelin Pricing and Contingency!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ryan Whittle, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Ryan Whittle

Ryan Whittle Rider of Orange V-Twins

I am excited to announce pricing for 2011 Michelin Power One DOT and slick race tires. As you all know I am the new trackside vendor for Michelin tires at WMRC events, Iā€™m looking forward to working with existing Michelin riders as well as new riders looking to get their share of the $56,175 in contingency this year!

For those that rode on the Michelin tires last year, you will be happy to hear that I will be stocking both the A and B compound DOTs and Slicks. I have even ordered in a set of 110/150 Power One race tires if one of the 250 Ninja guys wants to try out a set of DOT RACE tires! I have also some of the brand spanking new 200 rear Power One DOT ā€“ This thing is HUGE

2011 Pricing is as follows (including HST):

110/150 Power One DOT - $375
    120/160 Power One DOT - $415
    120/180 Power One DOT - $430
    120/190 Power One DOT - $435
    120/200 Power One DOT - $445 ā€“ New for 2011!
    120/180 Power One Slick - $470
    120/190 Power One Slick - $475

I can be reached at 604-307-8303 or g3motorsports@hotmail.com so you can pre-order some of these great tires!

For 2011, Michelin contingency will be administered by XTRM and paying out their contingency in COLD HARD CASH!

I am working with Michelin on a replacement for the now defunct F40 class as well as clarification from Michelin on how Superbike will be paid out.

Please note that only tires purchased from G3 Motorsports will be eligible for Michelin contingency at WMRC events. Tires sold by G3 Motorsports will be marked with a unique identifier. Competitors are also reminded that to qualify for Michelin contingency, competitors must display minimum of two 12" Michelin decals (one each side) on each side of fairing, Michelin Man decal on both sides of the front fender.

https://www.xtrm.com/michelin/2011rules.html

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. Dean

Dean Just a beer league racer

Will you be getting Decals in for our bikes?

3. Ryan Whittle

I've got decals and patches coming with my tire order.

Hush Nikola!

4. Ryan Whittle

I just confirmed that for Superbike, the contingency posted is for EACH SUPERBIKE RACE!

$500 for winning the 2 superbike races in one day? That's enough dough to buy a new set of tires and still have enough money left over to buy the competition an ice cream.

5. Ryan Whittle

BUMP! - Full line of Michelin tires are available at all rounds, don't hesitate to call or email and pre-book your order!

Michelin is the only race tire offering contingency at the WMRC in 2011, and it pays in CASH. (well, pretty much cash, cash credits are loaded onto your XTRM card)